CETIAT is ISO 9001:2015 certified by LRQA for all its activities.
CETIAT has been ISO 17025-accredited by COFRAC for the following services:
- Hygrometry: permanent laboratory and site, no. 2-21.
- Thermometry: permanent laboratory and site, no. 2-1116.
- Liquid flow measurement: permanent laboratory and site, no. 2-57.
- Gas flow measurement, no. 2-1124.
- Anemometry, no. 2-58.
- Pressure measurement: permanent laboratory and site, no. 2-1160.
- Thermal and acoustic tests on heat exchangers and thermodynamic compression and sorption equipment
- Thermal and acoustic tests on equipment and devices using gas fuels
- Thermal and acoustic tests on equipment and devices using liquid fuels, fitted with atomising burners
- Tests on equipment and devices using solid fuels
- Tests on heating bodies using hot water or low-pressure steam
- Thermal, air handling and acoustic tests on building ventilation systems
- Ingress protection tests
- Tests on air filters used in general ventilation
- Tests of gas fittings and hoses
- Characterisation of climatic and thermostatic chambers
- Solar collector tests
CETIAT is listed on the Nando Information System as a Notified Body for CE marking under number NB1623 as per Regulation (EU) 305/2011 on the marketing of construction products and the following decisions:
- 99/471/EC - Space heating appliances without internal energy source (radiators)
- 99/471/EC - Space heating appliances burning solid and liquid fuels (stoves, fireplaces, inserts, cookers and boilers installed in the living space)
- 99/472/EC - Pipes, tanks and ancillaries not in contact with water intended for human consumption
- 99/472/EC - Pipes, tanks and ancillaries not in contact with water intended for human consumption - Valves and taps
CETIAT acts as a third party laboratory under Regulation 2016/426/EU and the efficiency Directive 92/42/EEC.
CETIAT acts a third-party laboratory accredited for testing under the following marks:
- NF 009 - Domestic appliances using liquid or solid fuels
- NF 047 - Radiators, convectors and ceiling-mounted radiant panels
- NF 205 - Controlled mechanical ventilation
- NF 414 - Heat pumps
- NF 441 - Domestic solar water heaters
- NF 462 - Multi-energy systems
- NF Electricité Performance – Heat pump water heaters as per the LCIE 103-15 specifications
- NF ROB-GAZ valves and flat gaskets for gas installations
CETIAT is a laboratory approved by CERTIgaz under No. ATG-PLT 907 for products covered by the ATG-PLT certification rules:
- PLT kits - stainless steel folding corrugated hose kits for gas in buildings with service pressure ≤ 0.5 bar
- Short flexible hoses (FC) for the connection of gas distribution systems falling under the scope of the order of August 2, 1977 amended, in accordance with specifications AFG CCH 2006-01. Short hoses are classified into three families, which correspond to the type of use: penetration hoses (FCP); meter hoses (FCC); regulator hoses (FCD).
Eurovent Certification is a voluntary product performance certification programme for heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration products.
CETIAT acts as a testing laboratory for the following programmes:
- Liquid Chilling Packages
- Heat pumps
- Air filters used in general ventilation
- Fan coil units
CETIAT is accredited for the French label Flamme Verte for the following appliances:
- Wood-fired boilers
- Inset stoves
CETIAT is approved by the CSTBat/QB mark to test humidity-controlled ventilation systems.
HEAT PUMP DIN+
CETIAT is recognized by DIN CERTCO under No. PL249/3 as a DIN+ mark laboratory for testing water-to-water heat pumps.
CETIAT is recognised by the ehpa mark as a heat pump test laboratory.
CETIAT is recognised by the OPair mark (Switzerland) for the following programmes:
- Fuel oil boilers
CETIAT is accredited by AHRI (Air-conditioning Heating and Refrigeration Institute) for the following programmes:
- Air–Cooled Water–Chilling Packages
- Water–Cooled Water–Chilling Packages
- Datacom Cooling
CETIAT is accredited by AMCA International (Air Movement and Control Association International) for fan testing according to ISO 5801, ISO 13347-1 and ISO 13347-2.2.
CETIAT is qualified by LNE (French National Metrology and Testing Laboratory) as a provider of energy audits for industrial processes.
CETIAT tests can also be used by manufacturers to help them meet regulatory requirements:
- Application of French acoustic regulations
- Application of French regulation on the energy performance of buildings
- Application of European Directive on product energy labelling
- Belgian Royal Decree for NOx and CO covering gas boilers and burners