We provide support across a hundred training courses, specific to your company or with others, in the fields of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and air handling, energy efficiency, acoustics and measurement (metrology).
WHO IS OUR TRAINING FOR?
Our training courses are designed for firms in the HVAC engineering sector and for technicians and engineers in industry.
Our trainees are installers, maintenance and repair staff, operators, design offices, tradesmen, manufacturers of HVAC and air handling equipment, technical and general services, laboratories and research and development (R&D), quality departments, metrology and instrumentation departments etc.
RAISE EMPLOYEE SKILL LEVELS
Training is a competitiveness driver that will help you to:
- respond to technological and regulatory developments and changes in practices and markets,
- train your employees in technological developments and/or the latest standards to remain on the leading edge of your markets,
- increase the added value of your business,
- improve your productivity,
- motivate your staff,
- become more attractive for recruitment.
- Energy processes and management in industry
- Renewable energies and building energy performance
- Air conditioning, heat pumps and thermodynamic systems
- Heating, combustion and domestic hot water
- Air handling, ventilation and filtration
- Electricity specific to HVAC systems
- Measurements and metrology
Almost 100courses offered
8,523 hoursof training*
Over 50training platforms and benches
399trainees per year*