Our ambition: remain the benchmark in our areas of activity.
OUR FOUR FIELDS OF EXCELLENCEOur skills in fluid mechanics and air handling apply to:
- ventilation of buildings and living spaces,
- air filtration and purification,
- indoor air quality,
- fan performance,
- airflow in ductwork, equipment and industrial processes.
- heat transfer & heat exchangers,
- thermodynamics and refrigerants,
- warm air and radiant energies (infrared, microwaves, radio-frequencies) in industrial processes,
- identifying and prioritising sources,
- noise reduction methods.
- liquid flow rate measurement,
- gas flow rate measurement,
- electric power measurement;
and cover the calibration, inspection and characterisation of sensors and measuring devices, the evaluation of measurement uncertainties and the analysis of measurement processes.
STANDARDS, REGULATIONS AND CERTIFICATION
Our activities also extend to active participation in drafting EN and ISO standards and the technical analysis of regulations and rules for product certification.
TECHNOLOGICAL SURVEY AND STATE OF THE ART
We also carry out technological surveys and produce state of the art of technical developments, standards, regulations, etc.
- Improvement of energy efficiency
- Use of renewable energy sources: solar thermal, heat pumps, biomass
- Reducing environmental impacts: dust removal and purification of industrial gaseous effluent, clean combustion, environment-friendly refrigerants, environmental impact of products
- Quality of indoor environments: thermal comfort, indoor air quality, noise levels
- Productivity of manufacturing plants
- Device functions and safety