DESIGN AND OPTIMISATION
Modelling and numerical simulation tools, as well as experimental means,
enable CETIAT to be an efficient partner for your products development and adjustment.
In the context of your developments, you can use CETIAT experimental means in collaboration with our experts.
• To shorten the development period
• To improve reliability
• To control costs
• To differentiate from competitors
• To meet legal requirements
ACOUSTICS - AERODYNAMICS
- Ventilation design and optimisation
- Noise reduction
- Components integration
- Location of noise and vibration sources
- Optimisation of filtration and arresting efficiency
DETERMINATION OF PERFORMANCE
The performance tests performed by CETIAT may be used in the context of
the NF VMC certification and the French regulation for buildings (energy, acoustics).
To complete performance measurements, CETIAT operates fitting-for-use tests :
- Identification of operation limits
- Checking of safety devices
CETIAT helps you to convince your customer,
to meet the regulation requirements, to obtain quality marks,
to check design, to know your competitors and to make a catalogue.
- Thermal power
- Electrical power
- Refrigerating capacity
VENTILATION AND ACOUSTICAL PERFORMANCE
- Flow rate/pressure curve
- Fouling or clogging up
- Air blowing and induction noises
- Vibration levels
ELECTRICAL SAFETY AND EMC
Tests performed according to general or specific IEC standards in the context of the European Directives:
- Low voltage 73/23/EEC
- Electromagnetic compatibility 89/336/EEC
Tests may also be conducted by your teams in collaboration with our experts
and using the CETIAT experimental means.
SOME REFERENCES AMONG OUR CUSTOMERS:
ALDES, CARRIER, TOUSSAINT NYSSENE, IM, CIAT, FLAKT SOLYVENT-VENTEC, NATHER, PROGRAMME CABIN'AIR, RENAULT,...