AIR CONDITIONING AND AIR DIFFUSION SYSTEMS: air conditioning systems, dashboards,...
of its experts, the simulation tools and the available experimental means make of CETIAT an efficient partner helping
you to design, optimise and implement your systems of air conditioning and air diffusion system in the passenger compartment.
System definition and diagnosis:
- selection of components and fluids
- modelling of the thermodynamic cycle
- simulation of ventilation circuits
Integration of components:
- experimental setting of the thermodynamic and ventilation circuits
- optimisation of energetic and ventilation performances
- location of vibration and noise sources and noise reduction
The CETIAT testing laboratories are well adapted to the characterisation of performances
of the industrial air conditioning and air diffusion systems: ventilation, energy and acoustics.
COMPONENTS: heat exchangers, compressors, evaporators, condensers, pressure reducing valves, fans, filters, air diffusers.
The components themselves may be concerned by a design assistance
and optimisation process, following your specifications sheet.
Several types of performances may be determined:
- Aerodynamic - hydraulic: air flow rate vs. pressure characteristic
curves of fans, heat exchangers pressure loss
- Energetic: cooling and heating capacities
- Acoustics: blowing and induction sound levels, sounds generated by fluids passage (air, liquid)
Our polyvalent test tools are adapted to measure the performance of your components according to an optimised specifications sheet.
They may be put at your disposal to perform specific test programs in co-operation with your teams.