DESIGN AND OPTIMISATION
Modelling and numerical simulation tools, as well as experimental means,
enable CETIAT to be an efficient partner for your products development and adjustment.
This is particularly true when CETIAT follows up the creation of new standards and regulations
and allows you to better take them into account when developing your products.
In the context of your developments, you may use CETIAT experimental means in co-operation with our experts.
CETIAT helps you to shorten the development periods, to improve the reliability,
to control costs, to differentiate yourself from competitors and to meet the legal requirements.
- Diagnosis of the existing products
- Selection of components and fluids
- Modelling of the thermodynamic cycle
INTEGRATION OF COMPONENTS
- Experimental setting of the thermodynamic circuit
- Optimisation of energetic and ventilation performance
- Location of vibration and noise sources
- Noise reduction
CHARACTERIZATION OF PERFORMANCE
We help you to convince your client, to meet the regulation requirements, to validate the design, to know your competitors, to make a catalogue.
The performance tests performed by CETIAT may be used for certifications and to apply to the regulation in force:
- VIVRELEC offer
- French regulation on acoustics
- Energy labelling of domestic air conditioners
- Conformity to Low Voltage and Electromagnetic Compatibility
To complete the measurement of performance, CETIAT performs fitting-for-use tests for the following functions:
- Identification of operation limits
- Checking of safety devices
Tests may also be performed by your teams, in co-operation with our experts and using the CETIAT experimental means.
AERODYNAMIC - HYDRAULIC PERFORMANCE
- Flow rate/pressure curve
- Pressure loss
- Filtration efficiency
- Refrigerating and heating capacity
- Electric power
- Efficiency ratio, coefficient of performance
- Acoustic power levels
- Blowing, induction and envelope noises
- Vibration levels
ELECTRICAL SAFETY AND EMC CONFORMITY
Tests performed according to general or specific IEC standards in the context of the European Directives:
- Low voltage 73/23/EEC
- Electromagnetic compatibility 89/336/EEC
CETIAT acts as a registered laboratory for :
- EUROVENT Certification for the certification of chillers
- ARI for the certification of chillers
SOME REFERENCES AMONG OUR CUSTOMERS:
DAIKIN, DE LONGHI, ELECTROLUX, EUROCAVE, RENAULT, TRANE,......